Instructional materials specifically designed for your learners.
You have unique business needs that require a specific training approach to improve job performance. We offer just what you need, when you need it, and how you need it to help you achieve your goals.
Instructional Design Benefits
- Long-term sustainable solutions: You own the complete sets of instructional materials we develop so you can maintain and update down the road.
- Incorporate current best thinking: We aim to engage learners and bring learning to life via approaches such as stories, scenarios, simulations, and real-life application of skills.
- Holistic: Helps maximize learning and organizational impact.
- Flexible approach to project completion: Helps you manage your time.
- Variety of modalities to meet your needs: Instructor-led live or virtual classroom, elearning, on-the-job learning, job aids.
- Collaborative approach: We work with your SMEs to draw out and streamline critical content.
- We fit in to fill your exact needs – no more, no less.
I’ve worked with EnVision on multiple eLearning projects. Each time, they exceed my expectations. The EnVision team is professional, creative, organized and truly enjoyable to work with.
— Kris Evans Paull, Training & Communications Manager Environmental Health and Safety Takeda Pharmaceuticals International Co.
EnVision proved to be a highly flexible and capable partner, providing project management, design and facilitation. Deliverables were on time and budget. The end result was a very well received pilot program with excellent participant feedback.
— Lisa Klein, Talent Development Covidien
Custom Instructional Design Includes:
- Curriculum roadmap based on a needs analysis.
- Complete set of turnkey instructor and learner materials.
- Manager support tools to reinforce learning on the job.
- Online courses for your learning management system.
- Transformation of classroom-based training into virtual instructor-led training or elearning.
- On-the-job training guidance documents and checklists/packages.
- Development of topics ranging from leadership and management development and professional skills to computer systems applications and compliance.