Facilitation and course delivery when you need a hand.
For those times you need a pilot debrief coordinator, strategic meeting facilitator, or classroom instructor, we can fill the gap.
- Focus on your own value add: When you need to be an active participant in a strategy meeting or course pilot, our skilled facilitator frees you up to contribute fully.
- Get the most out of your course pilots: Our approach to planning, coordinating, and debriefing a course pilot helps you identify the right changes to make.
Irene’s facilitation style – informative, conversational – created an environment that prompted questions and comments from the audience.
— Trisha Griffin-Carty, Griffin-Carty Communications
- Design, facilitate, and debrief course pilots.
- Support instructors via Train-the-Trainer, Presentation, and Facilitation Skills workshops.
- Deliver classroom instruction.
- Facilitate virtual classrooms and webinars.
- Facilitation of topics ranging from leadership and management development and professional skills to computer systems applications and compliance.